Sunday, February 12, 2012

Reviews!

Neutrogena Skin Clearing Concealer:
I absolutely love this concealer! I have no idea what I would do without it! The packaging is perfect! you just twist the bottom and it comes out the top. I can just throw it in my bag and quick put it on during a passing period or after P.E. It also doesn't give me breakouts ever, I wouldn't particularly say that it totally eliminates the blemish but it for sure doesn't irratate it. Coverage wise it works really well to hide my imperfections. 
overall: 4.5/5


Maybelline Baby Lips:
I like baby lips. I recently got the pink and yellow one with a pink tint and the pink and purple one with a nude tint at Target. It took me forever to find it and once I did there were only a few left. I had also seen tons of positive reviews so I figured that it has to work. I wouldn't say it was magic and gave me "the lips that I was born with" as it promised but it was cute and I did like the tint. It seemed more like a lip color than a chapped stick so I would always just wear it over chapped stick as a finish. 
overall: 3/5

Evolution Of Skin Chapped Stick:
This seriously blew my mind. Me and Hannah were at Target and saw some when Hannah got so excited and told me that I had to try it. So I got the red one (I think it is like watermelon or berry or something like that... its what it tastes like so... yeah) This chapped stick has save my life. For reals it works so well and I constantly find myself putting it on. I love how it is in a little ball, it gets both top and bottom lips at the same time! I really want to get the strawberry sherbet one soon :)
overall: 6/5 {yeah it is that good :)}

so... go out and buy all this :)
love, Madi



No comments:

Post a Comment